At a meeting of the directors and officers of the Chicago Society for Space Studies, it was decided by a unanimous vote that we would waive our mandatory membership dues for the foreseeable future and instead rely on voluntary contributions to fund specific projects.
Why join the CSSS?
Members of the CSSS receive the following benefits:
- Advance notice of CSSS sponsored space presentations.
- Opportunity to attend CSSS Field Trips to museums, movies, astronomy events, etc.
- Opportunity to attend officer meetings and vote in officer elections.
- Volunteer opportunities in the areas of space education, public outreach, and special projects.
- Receive the CSSS email newsletter – which was reinstituted in 2006.
To join the Chicago Society for Space Studies, just fill out a membership form and e-mail or mail it in.
Alternatively, you can download a PDF version of the CSSS Membership Form, print, and mail it to: