The Chicago Society for Space Studies (CSSS) blog categories are broadly divided into two general groups. The first grouping is for those topic categories that deal with CSSS related activities and Chicago area space-related events. The second grouping is for topic categories that directly deal with or address the associated topic. Additional information about each specific category is provided below.
CSSS Related Content Categories
- Meetings and Events: Information about CSSS activities.
- Space News: News and announcements primarily about CSSS activities.
- Speakers Bureau: Information about the CSSS Speakers Bureau.
General Space Exploration Categories
- Commercial Space: Articles about commercial space activities and policies.
- Lunar Bases: Content about lunar development and associated issues.
- Lunar Resources: Content about ISRU (In Situ Resource Utiliation).
- NASA: Stories for which NASA and its programs are a central subject.
- National Space Society: Stories for which the National Space Society is a central element.
- Space Conferences: Articles associated with space conferences, primarily the annual International Space Development Conference.
- Space Education: Stories whose focus is on space education activities.
- Space History: Articles about the history of space exploration
- Space Policy: Content dealing with regulatory and legislative space policy.
- Space Science: Content about planetary science and missions.
- Space Solar Power: Content dealing with SPS, SSP, SBSP (Space Bases Solar Power).